Friday 24 January 2014

A Message of Caution


Safety being one of the key values of Breakthrough, we would everyone reading this article to be safe and to safeguard your belongings. The following incident has been reported on our blog because we would like you to be cautious while travelling on city roads. Our very own Anil, part of the Breakthrough family lost his phone while travelling by car in Bangalore.





Here is an account of the event by Anil:

I was driving back to Breakthrough in the car after I dropped my friends at their place. On the way as the weather was good I decided to have the windows open a little. At the Double road signal in Bangalore at 8.30 PM, two men attached the car knowing I could not open the door as I was close to a bus. One of the men tried to break the back window on the right. As I was trying to stop him, the other man put his hand through the small gap of the left window and stole my phone, which was on the seat on the left. They soon disappeared as the signal hit green. I parked the car on the side because of the traffic behind. I searched all around but could not find them.

Stay cautious, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts on our Posts